|Type||State scholarship, Exchange|
|Nominal duration||Four-week Course (6 ECTS)|
|Study language||combined English/Lithuanian|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
For foreigners: The candidate has to be a student, lecturer or researcher of foreign higher education and research institution.
For Lithuanians and foreigners of Lithuanian origin: The candidate has to meet one of the following criteria:
The candidates must provide the copies of the listed documents:
For foreigners of Lithuanian origin:
2. Recommendation letter:
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English, Lithuanian (issued in or officially translated along with verified copies)
These courses are not available for holders of higher than C1 level of Lithuanian language and native speakers.
At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
Please provide one recommendation letter through the online application system or add to the application form as an attachment using this template form.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Priorities will be given to the applicants who:
The application will not be considered if:
Lithuanian Language and Culture Winter Courses will take place from 02-01-2022 to 31-01-2022.
• Tuition fee for Lithuanian language and culture courses will be covered by the Republic of Lithuania and directly transferred to the higher education institution.
• The participant approved for Lithuanian language and culture courses will receive a scholarship of 600 EUR ().
-In case of deterioration of the epidemiological situation in Lithuania, Winter Courses will be held online.
-Only people who have either a National Certificate, an EU COVID passport, or a negative PCR test result (testing is required every 7-10 days), or a document confirming a positive antibody result are allowed to enter the university.
Total number of participants by Country Group:
EASTERN PARTNERSHIP COUNTRIES Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia; ASEM PARTNERSHIP COUNTRIES Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, the Philippines, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Cambodia, China, South Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam;
LITHUANIA’s PRIORITY EXPORT MARKET COUNTRIES Sweden, Germany, Norway, Finland, the United Kingdom, France, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Latvia, Estonia, the USA, Israel, Republic of South Africa, Turkey, Canada, UAE;
4 participants: All other countries;
3 participants: Foreigners of Lithuanian Origin.
By clicking “Sign up and continue” you certify that:
1. All information in the application forms that will be submitted by you is true;
2. By submitting the application you are expressing written consent that your personal data therein will be managed by Vilnius University for evaluation and administration purposes in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Lithuania and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) of 27th of April, 2016, and not exceeding 10 years after the submission of the application. The duration may alter upon change of the law;
3. By submitting the application you are expressing written consent that in case of acceptance your personal data will be transmitted to Education Exchanges Support Foundation.
4. You have reached an oral agreement with the contact persons whose contacts you add to your applications to use their information for administration of this application.