|Type||State scholarship, Exchange|
|Study language||combined English/Lithuanian|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
For foreigners: The candidate has to be a student, lecturer or researcher of foreign higher education and research institution.
For Lithuanians and foreigners of Lithuanian origin: The candidate has to meet all criteria listed below:
The candidates must provide the copies of the listed documents:
For foreigners of Lithuanian origin:
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English, Lithuanian (issued in or officially translated along with verified copies)
These courses are not available for holders of higher than C1 level of Lithuanian language and native speakers.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Please add one recommendation letter to the application form as an attachment using this template form
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
NOTE: If the potential applicant has received Lithuanian state scholarships for consecutive 12 months, he/she is not eligible to apply for any Lithuanian state scholarship for 1.5 year.
Priorities will be given to the applicants who:
The application will not be considered if:
Summer course dates: 30 June – 29 July, 2020.
Candidates approved for Lithuanian language and culture courses will receive a scholarship of 585 EUR (The number of scholarships).
• Tuition fee for Lithuanian language and culture courses will be covered by the Republic of Lithuania and directly transferred to the higher education institution.
• Travel and accommodation costs shall be covered by the scholarship holder. Any other fees such as a student union fee, a library membership fee, etc. shall be paid by the scholarship holder as well.
• Scholarship is intended to cover the scholarship holder’s expenses only. Additional amount for accompanying partners or family is not provided. Lithuanian state scholarships cannot be double funded from other sources, e.g. other scholarships or other academic exchange programmes.
By clicking “Sign up and continue” you certify that:
1. All information in the application forms that will be submitted by you is true;
2. By submitting the application you are expressing written consent that your personal data therein will be managed by Vilnius University for evaluation and administration purposes in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Lithuania and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) of 27th of April, 2016, and not exceeding 10 years after the submission of the application. The duration may alter upon change of the law;
3. By submitting the application you are expressing written consent that in case of acceptance your personal data will be transmitted to Education Exchanges Support Foundation.
4. You have reached an oral agreement with the contact persons whose contacts you add to your applications to use their information for administration of this application.