|Location||Lithuania, Vilnius, Universiteto str. 5|
|Type||State scholarship, Exchange|
|Study language||combined English/Lithuanian|
Studies in the relevant field
The candidate has to be:
• Teachers of institutions of higher education, researchers as well as employees of all areas of the educational system, and students.
The candidates must provide copies of the listed documents:
1. Document approving the status of a student, lecturer or researcher (e.g. student ID card, employment contract or other certificate confirming status).
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Ukraine.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Lithuanian Language and Culture Courses for Ukrainian citizens will take place in Vilnius from 05-09-2022 to 30-11-2022.
- The course will be held face-to-face.
- Classes are planned to take place on working days 3 times a week from 3.00 pm or 5.00 pm.
- 2 groups will be formed:
• beginner group(A1.1);
• false beginner group (A1.2).
The application will not be considered if:
• application is submitted after the deadline;
• application form is incomplete or the documentation is missing;
• applicants participate in the courses more than 3 times.
- – - – - – - – - – - – -
By clicking “Sign up and continue” you certify that:
1. All information in the application forms that will be submitted by you is true;
2. By submitting the application you are expressing written consent that your personal data therein will be managed by Vilnius University for evaluation and administration purposes in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Lithuania and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) of 27th of April, 2016, and not exceeding 10 years after the submission of the application. The duration may alter upon change of the law;
3. By submitting the application you are expressing written consent that in case of acceptance your personal data will be transmitted to Education Exchanges Support Foundation.
4. You have reached an oral agreement with the contact persons whose contacts you add to your applications to use their information for administration of this application.