|Study location||Lithuania, Vilnius, Universiteto str. 5|
|Type||Winter School, full-time|
|Study language||combined Lithuanian/English|
Scholarships for Lithuanian Language and Culture Winter Course are offered for candidates who are students, lecturers or researchers of higher education and research institution of the following countries:
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English, Lithuanian (issued in or officially translated along with verified copies)
The candidates must provide copies of the listed documents:
2. One recommendation letter filled and signed by a professor or other academic staff, tutor or employer.
These courses are not available for holders of higher than C1 level of Lithuanian language and native speakers.
At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
Please provide one recommendation letter through the online application system or add to the application form as an attachment using this template form.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Priorities will be given to the applicants who:
The application will not be considered if:
Note: It is possible to apply only to one institution that organizes Lithuanian language and culture courses.
Lithuanian Language and Culture Winter Course will take place from 02-01-2023 to 31-01-2023 in contact mode.
• Tuition fee for Lithuanian language and culture course will be covered by the Republic of Lithuania and directly transferred to the higher education institution.
• The participant approved for Lithuanian language and culture course will receive a scholarship of 690 EUR.
• Travel and accommodation costs shall be covered by the scholarship holder.
• It is possible to apply only to one institution that organizes Lithuanian language and culture courses.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
By clicking “Sign up and continue” you certify that:
1. All information in the application forms that will be submitted by you is true;
2. By submitting the application you are expressing written consent that your personal data therein will be managed by Vilnius University for evaluation and administration purposes in accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Lithuania and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) of 27th of April, 2016, and not exceeding 10 years after the submission of the application. The duration may alter upon change of the law;
3. By submitting the application you are expressing written consent that in case of acceptance your personal data will be transmitted to Education Exchanges Support Foundation.
4. You have reached an oral agreement with the contact persons whose contacts you add to your applications to use their information for administration of this application.